Saturday, March 05, 2011

Puff, The Magic Dragon

The Sun finally broke through today and shown in all of its dazzling brilliance. Illuminating shadows, and beginning to chase the darkness away.


Cloud Photo, By ME

Note: Feel free to use this image, but please link back here to my blog and give me credit as the photographer. Thank you!




I spent some time looking up today and I think that I found Puff, The Magic Dragon ... dancing joyfully up in the clouds over the Puget Sound this day.

What do you see?


Here's What I See ...

Note: Feel free to use this image, but please link back here to my blog and give me credit as the photographer. Thank you!




I loved this song when I was kid.  I used to have a little lime green record player and I played this record all the time.  Magic, mystery and hope ... I think that these  all go hand in hand.  We should never be too old to pause for a moment and simply look up ... to renew and be filled once again with a sense of wonder.










Ring  around the rosey ... A pocket full of posey?

London Bridge is falling down ...
Ashes, ashes ... We all fall down!


We knew it when were kids ... Sometimes, "We all fall down" ... Right?  But when we were kids, you just brushed yourself off and got right back up again ... We grown-ups could take a lesson from the little ones on this, I think.  Not to be so hard on ourselves when we do happen to fall.  The fall may be further as a grown-up, but the underlying principle remains the same:  brush yourself off and get back in the game ...

No comments: