Sunday, March 20, 2011

Kaleidoscope Moon ...

Well here is one of my moon breaking the horizon shots (my first pass).  Low level band of clouds made these shots not as clear as later shots higher up in the sky.  I stayed up all night photographing at various times in an effort to best the clouds that tried their best to roll in and obscure my view ... Subsequent shots later in the eveing really brought the moon to life, but I'm saving these for my moon ART project.  Perhaps you'll see them at a later date. 

My first title for this one was "Me, the Moon and a Bottle of Vino", but I think that I prefer the title it now bears:  "Kaleidoscope Moon" : )





"Kaleidoscope Moon"
@Copyrighted Image, 2011. All Rights Reserved: Isabelle Black Smith.




"A creative individual is fueled by the burning desire to express himself and share a part of himself with others. He has not the desire to best others; rather he celebrates the achievements of others and recognizes the importance of others' contributions to the weaving of common bonds that celebrate the world at large." ~Isabelle Black Smith



Peace & Love to ALL!!
XOXO



P.S. God Bless the people of Libya.  Keep them safe and provide the food, water and shelter that they need.  Grant them peace and freedom from tyranny.  God Bless all people in the Middle East who are struggling for freedoms.  May angels watch over U.N. forces moving into Lybia to establish a no fly zone that will hopefully help to protect the Libyan people from Qaddafi and his violent attacks on citizens who are opposed to his rule.

No comments: