Sunday, March 06, 2011

Latest Jewelry Creation ....

Keeping in touch with my native roots and earthy elements. This is one of the many sets I've come up with lately. Late night (tired) photography with a point and shoot ...




Jewelry By Me ...





I've also been experimenting with making my own pendents and medallions with resin and paint.  It's a work in progress, but a good outlet for my creative juices.  Who knows, I may just work up the courage and open up a booth at some of the many local fairs this summer?

Working with stones, metals, leather, etc. is very grounding ... good for me : )

There are many other new pieces, but I'm too tired to photograph ... My camera is very heavy these days.  Maybe tomorrow.  No worries though : ) I'm still planning, searching, dreaming ... Been thinking about assembling all of my writings (poems, short stories and the like) in one place.  Just a thought ... May be a waste of time.  Why stop and actually read anything when you can just look at a pretty picture?  Might be a waste of time ... We shall see ...

No comments: