Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Supersonic Anyone?

I know:  I'm supposed to be packing!  Need a break though: I hate packing, way too many decisions to make.

While I'm taking a short break, I happen see this press release ...

"The first F-35B short takeoff/vertical landing variant touches down at Naval Air Station Patuxent River, Md., on Sunday, Nov. 15. The supersonic stealth fighter will immediately begin test flights that will lead to hovers and vertical landings in the coming weeks."





(PRNewsFoto/Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Company)
 
 
Now this looks like a fun one to work on.  Miss the excitement.  Something to think about as I contemplate finishing up my Master Degree.  Wonder what it's like to fly one of  these?!?  Used to regularly fly fighter jet simulators as part of my job.  I was great at the flying part; was not so hot on the landings.  ; ) 
 
Back to packing ... joyful day to you!

No comments: