Thursday, January 26, 2012

Miracles in Action ...

I've made way too many posts this month?  Just trying to contain lots of thoughts and ideas, I guess.  I am feeling the need to slip away and be quiet again, so next month will probably be sparse for posts here.


Anyway, I wanted to post something today in honor of Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords, who after appearing in person at the "State of Union" address last night made her final appearance for her current term in the House of Representatives today.  This afternoon (Wed., 1/25/12) Giffords officially handed in her letter of resignation to House Speaker John Boehner.  Seeing Gabrielle Giffords smiling, walking, talking and interacting with her colleagues brought a smile to my face and tears to my eyes:  She IS a walking, talking miracle in action. God Bless you Gabby Giffords. May you continue to heal and make enormous strides your ongoing recovery. You will be in my ongoing thoughts and prayers.  ♥



"Miracles Abound ..."
@ Copyrighted Photograph, 2012.  All Rights Reserved.




Snowy clouds blanket a whitewashed winter-wonderland, Puget Sound, Seattle WA on January 20, 2012.  This was my photo edit for the day on Wednesday, Jan. 25th.

No comments: