Tuesday, January 25, 2011

IR Photography ... "The Enchanted Wood"

Infra-Red Photography ... Painted. Playing with the software ... This one started out as an IR shot of a dead tree in the woods. Looked as if it had been struck by lightening. I added some color and played with the photo in Photoshop Elements and this is what I wound up with. I call it "The Enchanted Wood".




"The Enchanted Wood" a.k.a. "Spirits in the Material World"

@Copyright 2011, Michelle C. of whatplanteareyoulivingon.blogspot.com.
All Rights Reserved.



A friend of mine says that she sees a wicked witch in here?  An enchanted wood does seem to speak of a fairytale of sorts, so I do suppose that there could well be a wicked witch lurking in the shadows of this tale?  Another friend, who just happens to be Irish, sees a leprachaun in the tree tops.  I see water nymphs ... niads, wood faries, angels and of course a blue butterfly.  What do you see?




Here is the image that I started out with ...


IR photography of Dead Tree

@Copyright 2011, Michelle C. of whatplanteareyoulivingon.blogspot.com.
All Rights Reserved.

No comments: