Wednesday, February 10, 2010

More WordPlays ... An Artistic Take

Regarding my post 'Play on Words', for 2/8/2010:  These are plays on words that I came up with after working on my book for 5 hours straight, at 2:00 a.m. in the morning.  Not bad for a tired and wired mind, but I knew that there were probably tons more of these ... and some loads better than what I was able come up with at 2:00 a.m..  So with this in mind,  I asked my artist brother to see what he could come up with, and he in turn gave another artist friend of his a tap on the shoulder as well.  Together they came up with some pretty inventive, somewhat artistic, and tres cool WordPlays.  Waiting to see if they are okay with my publishing them here to riddle you. 

While I'm waiting for their reply, here are some more complex/artistic renditions that I came up with up during normal waking hours (what a concept, eh?   ; ) ....





Let me know if any of you come up with any great plays.  That reminds me ... I guess I should illustrate the 4-play suggestion that I received, no?









Here are my brother's ... Aaron's ... creations ...



[Click on image for a larger view.]


Answers for the above and Mike's word plays to follow.  If  you have any plays you want to share, send them to me at ???@gmail.com.  (temporary email address).  Look forward to hearing from you and be sure to include who to give credit to in your email.  Thanks!

Thanks Aaron.  These are AWESOME ... too fun!  : )



Answers for Aaron's Creations (1 thru 35):

1. Angle Iron
2. Above It All
3. Untoward Behavior
4. Hanging Chad
5. Breakaway
6. Falling Down
7. High Rise Building
8. Ice On Bridge
9. I Can't Believe It
10. I Understand
11. Stuck In The Middle With You
12. All Star Game
13. Broken Dreams
14. A Bold Plan
15. Fading Into Nothing
16. The Jet Stream
17. Cropped Up
18. Dark Room
19. A Blank Expression
20. Bipedal
21. I Long To See You
22. Look Out Below
23. Sliding Glass Doors
24. Strange Emotion
25. Elemental
26. Missing Piece
27. Partial View
28. A Higher Calling
29. One Ring to Rule Them All (For Ken)
30. Wind Up Toy
31. Around The Corner
32. Tunnel Vision
33. Congress In Session
34. Staggered Home
35. Star Wars (of course)


This stuff can be addicting!  : )


Song: 'Theme From Star Wars', Complete Movie Soundtracks

No comments: