Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Terminal Diagnosis for Elizabeth Edwards ...

God Bless Elizabeth Edwards and her family.  You'll be in my special thoughts and prayers.


http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/12/07/earlyshow/living/parenting/main7125280.shtml



"Death is not the end "...  It is merely the doorway for what comes next.

(@Copyright 2010, All Rights Reserved, Michelle C. of whatplanetareyoulivingon.blogspot.com)




1/31/2011  Query:  "Is a terminal diagnosis always terminal?"  Answer: In my opinion: No, it isn't.  Not if you catch the disease early enough and if you believe in the power of prayer.  Let me know who you are, what you disease is, and I will pray for you specificially.  I truly and firmly believe in the power of prayer.  God Bless you my friend!  Keep hope ...

No comments: