Sunday, December 19, 2010

A Beautiful Christmas Card ...

A dear friend of mine, a woman that I look up to and admire, just sent me the most beautiful Christmas card via email.  She's always checking in on me and sending me inspiring messages ... or sometimes just something hilarious to make me laugh and smile.  Margaret is her name; I call her Margo.  Margo is a fellow photographer, a grandmother ... a mother and a kindred soul.  She's truly one of those people that make the world a better place.  God Bless you, Margo!

Her card was so beautiful that I just had to share it here with you ...





Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa, Happy Holidays!
God, our Creator's Blessings to one and all : )

Peace & Love,
M

1 comment:

Michelle (Isabelle) said...

I just asked God for a small sign that everything was going to be okay for me ... I look at my stats for viewing now and here is this newest entry waiting for me. God is good. Thank you to whoever clicked on this post for me too. God Bless you!