Wednesday, December 29, 2010

We got SNOW!!! : )

One of my Christmas wishes ... right along with my kids ... was that we would get some snow up here in the Seattle area.  Well, it didn't make it exactly ON Christmas, but this will do!  I heard something odd ... something with a resonating ting, almost like a bell ... hitting the skylight in my bedroom when I went to bed after 3:30 a.m. last night and I thought to myself:  "Snow?"





I woke up early this morning and peaked out the window and to my pleasant surprise: I was right.  It had been SNOW!!  Yeah!!  Feel like a kid again ... ready to run outside right now in my PJs and PLAY, PLAY! : )

And you know:  it still is the 12 days of Christmas.  What day is this now ... the 4th day of Christmas, right?  I love it!  I dreamt of a White Christmas and now here it is.  Can't wait to wake the kids up and let them see.  They will probably be even more excited than me  : )

Better photos to follow ... when I'm not in my PJs ...

Merry Christmas!!

No comments: