Tuesday, November 30, 2010

A Happy Thought From My Youngest ...

My back is sore today, from overdoing in a workout again.  You'd think I'd learn to ease up a bit when I'm stressed, instead of pounding myself into the ground ... but old habits die hard, I guess?  Anyway, we went out for a nice family dinner this evening and when we came home, I went to sit by the fireplace with the heating pad on my back.  My youngest came up to me and said, "Where does it hurt, Mommy?  I'll massage your back for you."  She is so sweet.

I showed my youngest daughter the spot that hurt in my middle back.  Then she began massaging my back tenderly with her tiny, but strong, little fingers.  A few minutes later after some giggles and converstation, she announces for all to hear ... "I sure do bless the Lord with my awesomeness!"  Out of the mouths of babes ... I couldn't have said it better myself.  Perhaps her angel whispered the same into her ear for her to hear and she just decided to share?

No comments: