Monday, March 29, 2010

A Walk on the Wild Side ...



What I did this weekend ... exploring a local cemetary ... trying to find interesting subject matter for photography class.  Here is the link to the album containing some of my photos ... nothing spectacular ... started out with some pretty intense late afternoon sun, but it softened a bit and then the sun went and hid behind some clouds for a time ...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/isas_fallingstar/sets/


I was surprised how tranquil ... peaceful ... and serene the setting was.  Not spooky at all ... I rather enjoyed myself.  Fun to explore and read the stories upon the various headstones.  You could feel the love all around ... in the air ... as well as on the various headstones.  Enjoyable way to spend a Saturday afternoon ...


... And a song for this post?  Well, this song fits with the title of my post ... and my album ... though, maybe not the subject matter? ... But what the hey!?!... This song is for a friend who just introduced me to this group ... The Velvet Underground ...



Song:  'Take a Walk on the Wild Side', by the Velvet Underground



Peaceful day to you!

M

No comments: