Friday, March 26, 2010

Keepin' It Real ...

Ever had those moments where you just throw your hands up in the air and say "What am I going to do with you?" ... to your children? Well, my youngest has an answer for that one "Love me ALWAYS!" (SMILE and ((BIG Hug)) =).




[image removed]



EJ is my little photographer. She has quite the artistic eye and is always bringing me her digital camera loaded with hundreds of images to download and process. It's downright difficult to keep up sometimes, but I wouldn't have it any other way.  EJ is an inspiration, to me, and so in tune with the world around her.  To see the world through the eyes of a child ....

One of EJ's recent photos ...




So go and hug your kids, right now, with a giant hug ... Just for no reason at all . Just because you love them and they love you and that makes the wonderful world go round.  : )

Joyful day to you!

M

No comments: