Wednesday, August 09, 2006

The One You Love ...


"When you're with the one you love you feel as if you could fly ..."
~ From the movie "Hitch"

Seems silly to be quoting a movie, but it is so true.

I guess you wouldn't know it unless you've experienced it.
But I have and it so true!
If you haven't found it: keep looking! It's out there, somewhere.

I am truly a better person, and I enjoy life more fully than I ever would've on my own. Thanks to the love of my life, my husband.

As Sarah McLachlan says in "Push", from her album "Afterglow"..

"Every time I look at you the world just melts away.
All my trouble all my fears dissolve in your affections.
You've seen me at my weakest but you take me as I am.
And when I fall you offer me a softer place to land
.
"

I love you, Ken. More and more each day. Our love seems endless, without bounds?

~M

No comments: