Thursday, January 10, 2019

Dreams and Visions

I had a very vivid vision of a young, blonde American woman being wheeled in for surgery early this morning.  The surgery was somewhere in the abdominal region ... surgery for an appendicitis or perhaps an ectopic pregnancy?  The woman entered the hospital in a full hijab, so it is most likely a Muslim country.  The flag for the country, I think, is primarily green with yellow or possibly white inset.


The hospital was pretty modern, not some rundown, off road clinic and the region of the hospital's location had something to do with a scorpion? This may sound crazy, but my dreams and visions are often on point and this time I can find no peace until I share this vision with someone who might know who this women is, for I sense people had been looking for her and can perhaps do something aided by this information to help find her and bring her back home.  The woman has a small primarily black tattoo on her right ankle, but the exact image is not entirely clear.

Later P.M.,  I saw on the news today that Jayme Closs, the WI teen missing since October 2018 after her parents were found shot dead in their Wisconsin home has been found alive.  How wonderful!  Such good news, although the road to healing will likely be a long one.  Makes me think maybe the universe works in connected ways?  Maybe today the universe set events into motion whereby many missing young women can potentially be found and brought safely home once again? A cosmic ripple of salvation .....

1/17/2019  I heard on talk radio today that the FBI just recently got a tip alerting them to the fact that "young women from China were being brought into the USA on bogus student visas and then forced to work in brothels."  Hopefully, these women too will soon be set free from their captors!!  The universe does indeed work in mysterious and sometimes wonderful ways.  My ongoing thoughts, prayers and mindful intentions are most sincerely with these women and all who find themselves in similar situations.

2/3/2019  Love the NFL "It's a penalty" campaign.  A brilliant way to shine a light on such a worthy cause, namely helping to bring an end to human trafficking.  Here is the link to the official website  It's a Penalty (org)  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty section of content. I simply stumbled upon your site and in accession capital
to assert that I get actually enjoyed account your weblog posts.
Any way I'll be subscribing for your feeds or even I success you get right
of entry to constantly quickly.

Michelle (Isabelle) said...

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! Always appreciated. Best to both of you!

Anonymous said...

What i don't understood is if truth be told how you
are now not actually a lot more smartly-liked than you might
be right now. You are very intelligent. You know thus considerably in the case of this matter, made
me in my opinion consider it from so many numerous angles.
Its like men and women are not involved except
it is something to do with Woman gaga! Your personal stuffs
great. Always deal with it up!