Monday, April 02, 2012

Letting Go ... Let's Us Go?

I wonder, sometimes, if we let go of enough: will we loose our tether on this life as we know it? Is it the mere wanting which keeps us grounded and here in this now?








Well, it's just a thought.  I guess, my mind has been wandering a bit to the dark side, every now and again, these past few days.  My new write has a dark element to it.  This write is based on a dream --or rather a nightmare-- I have had on more than one occasion.  This dream really bothered me on a profound level, as part of it spoke to experiences I have had in my own life. So my current fictional write --new novel-- is an attempt to unravel this nightmare, to give it a face and to hopefully --on some level-- set it free. This dream --nightmare ... vision?-- is turning into a most intriguing sci-fi story, so I supose that's something, right? 

Is there a lesson to be learned here?  Maybe: Don't let the scary things in life weigh you down.  Instead, try to put the wind of imagination into the scarys' sails, thereby turning them into something useable, if you can. Well, that's where I'm hopefully headed. Think,  I may need to take a few days off in order to refocus on the light a bit, though.

No comments: