Sunday, April 17, 2011

My Latest Photography Experiment: Playing with Glass

My oldest daughter and I did some playing with glass not long ago. We used art decorated wine goblets, sprinkled with various colors of glass stones, and a large faux diamond on a metalic coated plate.  Then we took the shots outdoors on the patio with natural lighting.  I am trying to teach my daughter some of what I have learned ... though I still have so much to learn myself.  Still it is fun to experiment and play.  These are the shots that I then choose to play with in the software and here is what I came up with.  FUN experiment!




@Copyright Image, 2011.  All Rights Reserved





"Playing with Glass ... Crayons"
@Copyright Image, 2011. All Rights Reserved.






@Copyright Image, 2011. All Rights Reserved





No comments: