Monday, April 18, 2011

In Search of Some "Spring"?

Ventured out for a walk today, with my camera, in search of signs of Spring.  It was a beautifully sunny day ... Though the sun was misleading, for the air still bore a taste of winter's deathly chill and a brisk wind drove the chill deep into my bones.  But perservere, I did ... well for a little while at least ( I truly hate being cold!).  I found some beautiful pink blooms blowing madly in the wind.   Not the best of Spring, but at least I found some signs.  Hopefully a warmer day, with less wind and no bite will produce better images?  One can always hope, I guess?




"Spring Folly Collage"

Feel free to use this image if you would like : )


 
Found the perfect musical accompaniment for this image: 
Bach Double Concerto in D minor Vivace ... Will try to upload and post soon.

No comments: