Wednesday, February 29, 2012

A Moment: All too Soon Lost in Time?

Leap Year Day ... A moment all too soon to be lost in time?  "Time's hands held in perpetual blind" for the next four years ... Hmmm ... What will you do with your 'extra' day, I wonder?  Will you  embrace the everyday and mundane yet again?  Or will you do something wild and crazy ... color outside your lines for a change?

Me?  Well, I am working up the courage to follow through on a wild and crazy idea I had almost a year ago to this day.  So it would seem that perhaps timing is everything.  It has something to do with my own personal religion, in a manner of speaking. It will be slightly painful, but I am tired and numb these days anyway (with extreme, prolonged lack of sleep), so perhaps I shan't really take notice of the pain? Physical pain is fleeting anyway when compared to emotional pain, is it not?  


Here's a clue for my wild and crazy about to do  ...









Well here's to you:  I'm blowing a heartfelt wish your way, for you to find courage to embrace your unknown and color outside the lines.  Have a Happy Leap Year Day whatever you happen to do with this extra day.  Leave me a comment and share your wild and crazy, if you dare. 


Peace & Love. ♥

~Isa



P.S.   I just learned that the Catholic Church is even venturing to color a bit outside its own lines, in a manner of speaking, by announcing today that it will be releasing 100 documents from the Vatican Secret Archives for viewing by the general public starting March 1, 2012 and running through Septemember 2012.  Most intriguing, wouldn't you agree?  The student of history in me thinks it might be time to venture on over to Italy once again. 


[Too bad I am not really in a mood to travel via commercial air anytime soon.  My last experience with TSA security, on my way to Hawaii, was not at all pleasant. It will take quite a bit for me to muster the courage up to go through that anytime again soon. I even have a free airline ticket just waiting to be used too ... Wouldn't be so bad if I actually felt that all of the TSA infringements actually made airline travel truly any safer. Perhaps TSA would do well to heed my advice to Republican Presidential Candidates: "Let's keep our eye on THE ball." ... I think, right now, the TSA is trying to juggle too many balls. One of these days --in the very near future-- I fear that they will drop one. ]

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Somebody necessarily assist to make critically articles I would state.

This is the first time I frequented your website page and up to
now? I amazed with the analysis you made to make this
particular publish amazing. Fantastic job!

Michelle (Isabelle) said...

Thank you! I truly appreciate your kind words. They are encouraging. Joyful day to you!

Anonymous said...

Ι want to to thank you for this fantastic read!! І
definitely enjoyeԀ еvery bit of it. I have you book marked to check out new
things you post…
moved here : Top Encryptіon Software Choices & Three Tips To How Τo Encrypt
A Password Foг Free Much Better While Doing Other Things

Anonymous said...

Saved as a favorite, I really like your blog!

Anonymous said...

I have read so many articles regarding the
blogger lovers but this paragraph is truly a nice piece of writing,
keep it up.

Anonymous said...

Pretty! This has been an incredibly wonderful article.
Many thanks for providing these details.

Michelle (Isabelle) said...

Love all the wonderful comments and useful feedback! Truly appreciated. Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me a comment. Best to you ALL!!!