Wednesday, December 02, 2020

New form of Independent Thought Censorship???

Well, if you happen to be a non-Pro LEFT blogger (#IAMAN_INDEPENDENT) and you notice your page views/visitors suddenly dropping off the map.  Try accessing your URL without logging in.  You might be suprised to see what you find.  When accessing my blog, without login, using different browsers and both private/non-private windows, I get a message indicating that my Blog page "Is not safe" because "*.googleusercontent.com" could not verify the security certificate. Really?  I mean, I am using Google's very own Blogging platform.  I am not rerouting through any outside domain name.  So what's the problem, Google?  It's your platform and tools and you can't verify your own security certificate? The warning "attackers might be trying to steal your information" was prominantly displayed, with a tiny, pale link at the bottom offering the option "Proceed to www.whatplanetareyoulivingon.blogspot.com (unsafe)."  Is this the new form of covert censureship?  I don't know, you tell me.




No comments: