Saturday, August 25, 2018

Thought for the Day

The truth cannot set you free if you never hear it ..............

I'd like to think that we all have a divining rod for truth buried deep within us, a connection to a greater universal whole, something which binds us all to the source of Creation. I think, however, that many of us have forgotten how to listen --really stop and listen without worldly filters-- to this source of deeper truth emanating from deep within.  What say you???


Maybe part of hearing truth involves actually stopping and listening long enough to consider the truth of another?

11/21/2018  The truth cannot set you free if THEY never let you hear it???

3 comments:

Michelle (Isabelle) said...

Thank you for thinking of me w.r.t. to sharing content. I had not really thought of turning my Blog into an e-book. I suppose that is something to think about. As for guest authoring on other sites, I might be interested as time permits. It would be great to have conversations concerning interesting topics going on around our world. My only issue is really time, as I've just started back to school to finish up my advanced degrees. And of course, you would have to leave an actual link and/or email address. Thanks again for thinking of me. Appreciate your stopping by!

Anonymous said...

Appreciate it for this post, I am a big big fan of this web
site would like to keep updated.

Michelle (Isabelle) said...

Thank you! It is always wonderful to receive inspiring feedback. As for starting your own blog, no coding experience is needed. If you have coding experience you can use it here, but you will do just fine without it. Blogger has a great set of tools to help the novice Blogger. Best of luck to you. Be sure to leave the link to your new Blog and I will stop by and pay you a visit. Best to you!