Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Allow Anymous Posts: TBE ...

I have tried to set the "comments" portion of posts to my blog to "allow anonymous posts." This is so that you don't have to have a Blogspot account in order to comment. I haven't been very successful so far.

May have to do it for each post, on a case by case basis. So keep trying! I enjoy reading your email comments from friends and family.

When comments are enabled, to make a comment: 1) simply click on the word "comments" and a screen will pop up allowing you to type in a comment. 2) Select "anonymous" and type your comment in the text box. 3) When finished select "publish" to see your comment appear on the blog. 4) use the "<" back arrow key to return to the blog main page.

Note: you will of course have to select "comments" to view all comments, and it may take a few minutes for your comment to appear. You may also have to click the "refresh (dual arrows)" button on your browser as well -- depending on your browser refresh settings.


Upcoming: "What's in a Politician?" and "Why is the Mainstream Media Bias Liberal?"

Blog ya later! : )

P.S. If I do get "anonymous post" enabled, please keep in mind that my blog is semi-anonymous. I don't want the State I live in, my name etc., out there on the web. Just my preference. Thanks in advance for respecting my preference for anonymity!

No comments: