Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Another Year has been unleashed??

Seems another year has been unleashed and begun its inevitable unfolding.  Another year ... New beginnings, ripe with hope and infinite possibilites?  My sense is that this will be the year for faith and the unexpected ... thus, I'm still lounging awhile longer in 2012:  It's December 33rd, 2012 for me ; )  I've found a way to circumvent time ... But for those of you who have moved on, my wish for you is that you truly open your hearts and minds, slow the pace and focus on letting those present in your lives know how much they mean to you.  I think all to often we forget that none of us are promised a tomorrow.  May Peace & Love fill your lives and illuminate your minds.  God Bless and Happy New Year ... 2013:  Buckle up and enjoy the ride ...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i always wonder how many new predictions of doom and gloom based and something silly like a calender system? Happy Dec 33rd to you!

Michelle (Isabelle) said...

Yes, indeed. But the "Mayan" misinterpretation of the end of the world has passed and we're all still here =) Happy Dec. 34th (now) to you, Joey!