Saturday, October 17, 2020

My Latest READ ....

For some reason, I cannot update my reading list (under profile) at the moment.  Seems to be because of "image file" upload/access error on my profile pic with updates?  No time to address this right now with everything else I have going on.  So for the time being I'll just post my latest 'read' here ...


"We Have Overcome", By Jason D. Hill




Written from the perspective of a hard-working modern-day immigrant this is an inspiring read, with profound perspective on what it truly means to be an American with endless opportunities available to those who willfully choose to embrace the right to self-determination.  The vocabulary used in this work might be a bit off-putting to some, but don't let it discourage you from reading this gem.  The stories contained within this work, told from multiple perspectives, alone are worth sifting through the big words and academic riffs.  

As I always say, with a willingness to "Change your perspective, [you can!] Change your LIFE!"

No comments: