Saturday, December 30, 2017

Paradigm Shift: this time I believe change IS possible ....

 God Bless, keep and guide the brave men and women in the country of Iran who have awakened from slumber and now struggle to have their voices heard toward the end of taking control of their own lives.  Their courage in the face of extreme adversity gives hope for a brighter future for their country, their children and their children's children.  I sense a benevolent energy acting their behalf this time, an energy I have not felt before.  This time, I truly feel as if change IS possible.  You all will be in my constant thoughts and prayers, where prayer for me involves focusing on intentions and actual energy channeling by way of the Creator.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Outstanding post, I believe people should larn a lot from this
weblog its real user friendly. So much fantastic
information on here :D.

Michelle (Isabelle) said...

Thank you! Appreciate your kind words. Great to have you stop by and leave a comment. Look forward to hearing from you again. Best to you!