Monday, April 29, 2013

Inspiration comes in all shapes and sizes ...

Yes, inspiration truly comes in all forms, shapes and sizes ... often chancing upon the gentle winds of serendipity. I love it when I am able to take an insult and spin it into a positive light, perhaps in that respect despite all of the hardships I've suffered in my personal life, I have somehow retained my childlike innocence?  Maybe there's hope for me yet?

Music is a major source of inspiration for me.  I'm listening to Dylan again tonight.  I'm not sure why, but Bob Dylan's music feels like a piece of home to me ... A really big piece.  Think if I had to give up all music and I could only pick one artist's music to keep in my life it would probably have to be Dylan for me.  Then again, maybe that's just the place I am at in my life right now?  At other times, I'd probably say Jimi Hendrix felt like 'home'.  How about you?  Who's the artist you simply could not live without?







P.S.  Dylan seems to help fend off headaches as well ... No joke, I had a bad headache coming on one evening and 45 minutes of soothing Dylan songs later --with no pills-- and my headache was completely gone.  Gotta love it!   

No comments: