Monday, November 28, 2011

The Gentle Art of Blessing ...

A friend of mine, Garlan, from my ART group (on FB) posted this video today.  It was so beautiful, moving and inspiring that I just had to share it here with you.





YouTube Video:  "The Gentle Art of Blessing"



This is most certainly the philosophy that I try to live by in my own life.  The message in this video ties in nicely with the notion of a "Noosphere" as well ... the notion that we all ... all things ... are intricately connected with one another.  Kind of puts the little things (e.g., lousy economy, unemployment, materialism and greed) into perspective, does it not?

Peace, Love and Abundant Blessings to all who pass this way.

~M



12/2/2011 ... These days, I find the less I "need" ... the happier I am.

No comments: