Sunday, July 03, 2011

Happy 4th of July!!

I needed a break ... Just to go away and disappear for awhile.  Sorry to disappear without notice.  I'm still not ready to come back, but I wanted to make a post in honor of the 4th of July, Independence Day.  Also wanted to post in honor of an old friend, from days long ago.  He is someone I went to high school with, named Troy Hxxxxxx.  I had a dream, with a message and you in it a few nights back.  So I am sincerely hoping all is well in your life and that you and yours are healthy.  Keeping you in my special thoughts and prayers for whatever grace, guidance and healing you may be in need of at this moment in time.  God Bless and keep you and yours!

And to the rest of you, who may pass this way:  Here's wishing you a very Happy and Blessed 4th of July celebration!! May you be filled with Peace, LOVE & Gratitude, with Hope for the future of our country.  God Bless the U.S.A.!!  We are truly blessed, all of us living in this land of the free, home of the brave. Even during these tough economic times, let us not forget to take a moment and find a way to express a sincere thankfulness for all that we are so fortunate to have.


Peace & LOVE ♥


~M





"Painted Sunet ... a.k.a.  HOPE" watercolor finish
@Copyrighted Image, 2011.  All Rights Reserved.






P.S.  Yes, I still do believe the universe will deliver my prayers, well wishes, good intentions for me, silly as that may seem to some. The recipient need never read my actual words.  But who knows?  Maybe, sometimes they actually do read my words for themselves. 

No comments: