Friday, December 27, 2019

Happy Holidays!!

I have not sent Christmas cards in years!  I usually fight depression at this time of year, so getting cards out is a real challenge for me to begin with.  That being said, I keep friends and family in my ongoing thoughts and prayers and every once in awhile, I reach out to let them know I'm thinking of them and that I am still alive.  This year, however, it occurs to me that my lack of 'reaching out' means that those who may have tried to send me/my family cards probably did so unsuccessfully, as I have not yet sent out any change of address of cards?






Well, it's the thought that counts, right?  Perhaps I will find it in me to send out a New Year's card, with the new address? In lieu of formal Christmas cards, for the time being, I'll just wish all who happen to pass this way a joy-filled Holiday celebration --however you choose to celebrate, a very Merry Christmas, Kwanzaa, Hanukkah, etc.-- and may your Blessings in the New Year of 2020 be overflowing!

Love to All!!!

~M

P.S.  I am thinking my next post will be some insight into the power of Internal Alchemy. ... And I received one of those 'happy lights' as a post-Christmas gift.  Have to admit, I was skeptical at first, but when I used the lamp consistently, the tablet-style lamp actually worked for me.  Cost has always been the main reason I've never tried this sort of lamp, but improved LED technologies have really bought costs, not to mention size and portability way down.  The lamp when used for 20-30 minutes (up to 60 minutes) per day also seems to help set and maintain circadian rhythm as well.  So bonus side-effect, this miracle little lamp seems to be helping with my chronic insomnia as well.  Go figure?  Beats Rx sleep aids for sure!

No comments: