Saturday, August 20, 2011

In This Economy ...

"In this economy, a picture is only worth 200 words"  ~James Wixon,
Master Photographer and Digital Artist




@Copyrighted Photo, 2011.  All Rights Reserved: Isabelle Black Smith.

"Crashing waves unfurl upon a black lava-layered shore", Queensbath, Kauai Hawaii





I love the motion in this shot.  I can still feel the cool ocean spray upon my face as I press the shutter button on the camera and the hand of my husband, around my waist, as he pulls me back to safety once again.

[Maybe, more of my recent trip photos to come shortly?????  I've hidden all of my photo ablums once posted here ... since Christmas 2010 ... but as of today I'm back on the map again.]



Maybe, In this economy:  "A single prayer is worth a worth a  thousand wishes." ~Me



No comments: