Monday, December 24, 2012

God our Creator's, Peace, Love & Light to you!

The acronym INRI (Iēsus Nazarēnus, Rēx Iūdaeōrum) represents the Latin inscription, which in English reads as "Jesus the Nazarene, King of the Jews" … I believe He is The Prince of Peace, the Bringer of Light who offered us the gift of rebirth and hope for our future by the ultimate sacrifice: His very life.
 
I find myself reflecting on what we as a people on this rapidly spinning Blue Planet have done with His gift (today and) tonight, Christmas Eve. I wonder: What will we do, each one … ourselves, in the year ahead, when we receive a welcomed renewal of His Light –burning brightly within each one of us-- this very night?





Regardless of what you BELIEVE: May God, Our Creator’s, Peace, Love and Light creep into your hearts, light your minds, strengthen your Faith and Understanding patience with others who may not be as far along as you are on the path of Spiritual Evolution (... For we are each on our own personal journey).  May our combined lights, thus renewed, spread forth to renew others and light anew the face of this weary land. I rejoice for this notion and for the gift of Jesus, ever-present in my life. Merry Christmas to one and ALL!


~Isabelle Black Smith




[Image Source: John Singleton Copley, “The Nativity” Painting]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello, I check your blog like every week. Your story-telling style is
awesome, keep doing what you're doing!

My web blog :: venapro reviews blog