Friday, July 13, 2012

Classical Guitar: Filomena Moretti

Revisiting an old favorite ....  This piece is just mesmerizing to me.  It takes me away from this here and now.  What an amazing gift to have, to be able to play an instrument as if it were an extension of you, an outpouring of your very soul.  Truly beautiful!



J.S. Bach, Suite en sol mineur BWV 995, Performed By Filomena Moretti.








P.S. It is good that I often revist my blog and read again what I have written.  It helps me to see where I have been, where I am going and perhaps some progress I have made along the way.  Also affords me the opportunity to correct thoughts that are not properly transcribed onto the written page.  Sometimes the thoughts flowing through my mind are such an intense outpouring of reasoning and emotion that it is difficult to contain them within the confines of our written language.  Sometimes too, I think that my subconscious mind has an agneda all its own.  Reading here again often gives me some clue as to just what might be going on within my subconscious mind.

No comments: