Friday, May 11, 2012

Time in a Bottle & A Box for Wishes ...


@Copyrighted Photo, 2012.  All Rights Reserved:  Isabelle Black Smith.






The Daisy ... A simple flower, one that brings joy, spreads smiles and symbolizes Hope.

The words to this song, "Time in a Bottle", have been playing in my head today for some reason?  I've always loved this song.  I hear it from time to time on the radio, but I could never remember who the artist was.  So tonight, I took some time and found this song on-line.  To me, this is a simple song about the simple blessings in life ... May your blessings come often and be many.  May you never get so caught up in the ways of the world that you forget to stop and count the blessings in your own life.




Peace & Love,
~M





Song:  "Time in a Bottle", By Jim Croce







P.S. Anyone trying to send me a message ... My psychic wires seem to be down these past several days.  Lots of stress and little to no sleep.  If you need me to hear, you'll have to speak loudly ... if not, shout.  ; )

No comments: