Sunday, December 04, 2011

Sunset Photography ....

Some amazing, truly breathtaking sunsets here, in the Pacific Northwest, these past few days.  Heaven's sweetest kiss upon the Earth before she sleeps ... Well, even if "words" elude me these days, the images are still coming.  When those begin to fade, I suppose that I shall heed the wisdom of the talented Ansel Adams:




“When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence.” ~Ansel Adams








"Sunset on My Garden" (low res.)
@Copyrighted Photograph, 2011.  All Rights Reserved:  Isabelle Black Smith.






A friend of mine says that God's wisdom flows more clearly in the silence ... Such a beautiful notion.



Peace & Love,
~M
.



12/6/2011 ... I am praying especially for the people of Syria right now.  Praying is a good way to fill the silence.  May God Bless them and bring an end to the brutality of the current ruling regime in Syria.  And may the rest of the world find the courage to speak up and voice their condemnation of this regime for needlessly slaughtering so many of its civilian population.

No comments: