Thursday, November 17, 2011

Channeling Autumn ...

I was sick last week.  I still am ... Think this is the flu and its after effects, but it's all a state of mind, right?  Anyhow, I couldn't take feeling crappy and constrained any longer so I took my daughter and we snuck out to the beach to photograph what I had a feeling would be the last of Autumn.  It was a gorgeous day ... good for the body (even a sick one), mind and soul to be outdoors.  I took some amazing photographs that day ... I still haven't gotten through them all, but here is one of my favorites.  It is my daughter skipping down the tunnel bridge straddling the railroad tracks ... EJ and me call this one "Channeling Autumn."  It was a good escape ... Good to "play hookie" from life and responsibility from time to time, I think.  Do you agree?




"Channeling Autumn"  (low res.)
@Copyrighted Photograph, 2011.  All Rights Reserved: Isa Black Smith.



When was the last time you unleashed your inner child?



.

No comments: