Wednesday, September 21, 2011

There is a light within that will not be extinguished ...

We are none of us ever completely forsaken, I think ...




Light filtering through a water glass on the counter ...




Not bad for a cell phone shot, eh?  I did nothing to stage this ... just set my glass on the bathroom countertop and this is what I happened to see.  Light seems to do strange things around me?


What struck me as odd about this lighting effect is that the glass was just a plain, smooth water goblet.  It had no seams, etching or intricate glass cuts.  And it was only 1/3 of the way full with room temperature water ... no ice.  Thus, the source of three almost angel-looking patterns of light was/is a bit baffling to me?  Oh well, you know me:  I love the mysterious and unexplained.


...


Have since done some post processing on this image in order to unlock the ART within.



"Visions"
@Copyrighted Image 2011.  All Rights Reserved.

No comments: