Tuesday, July 19, 2011

For Friends Who Are Hurting Right Now ...

This is a poem that I wrote for some friends who are hurting right now ... Love you each and every one!





Image Source (TBD)



"Four Simple Words"



Four simple words: I BELIEVE in YOU!
I BELIEVE in YOU; Honestly, I do.
The smile on your face truly
Makes the world a brighter place.
The song playing in your heart
Makes the world want to sing along.
I know you can't hear it right now, your song,
So I'll sing it for you until you can
Find your own words to sing along.
Slow the pace for awhile. One step at a time.
We're in no hurry; No need to worry.
I'll be right here by your side.
Arms and heart ever open wide.
I'm not going anywhere anytime soon.
So close your eyes, relax and just breathe.
Let the fear in you begin to subside.
Make room instead for hope to reside.
Life's a journey to be certain:
Ups, downs, even some hurtin'
And the occasional slippery slope.
That's when  ♥ TRUE FRIENDS ♥
Step in to fill you up with HOPE.
Hope to wash away the rest of that retreating fear.
Loving arms to draw you close and hold you dear.
So chin up! Let me see a whisper of that smile
I've come to know and LOVE?
I BELIEVE in YOU; Honestly I do!
There's nothing you can't BE ...
There's nothing you can't DO.
Keep the FAITH ...
One day soon you'll BELIEVE in You too!
Remember it's just four simple words:
I BELIEVE IN ME (TOO)!


@Copyrighted Poem, 2011. All Rights Reserved: Isabelle Black Smith.




Image Source: TBD

No comments: