Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Experimenting in Black & White ... Easter Tulips

Had some beautiful purple and white Easter Tulips on hand so I'd thought that I'd experiment with taking some shots of these tulips up close, in different lighting conditions, with varying settings.  Work that patience muscle ; )  But it was a useful exercise, and I think that I learned something new in the process.  Always fun to experiment!

The purple tulips this day were standing ever so tall ... while the white ones, by contrast, were taking a graceful bow ...





@Copyrighted Image.  All Rights Reserved.






@Copyrighted Image. All Rights Reserved.






@Copyrighted Image. All Rights Reserved.




 
Hope you and yours had a Blessed and Happy Easter! : ) XO

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Someone in my Myspace group shared this website with us so I came to check it out.
I'm definitely loving the information. I'm bookmarking and will be tweeting this to my
followers! Excellent blog and fantastic design and style.

Michelle (Isabelle) said...

Thank you! Appreciate your stopping by and taking time to leave me a comment. Best to you!