Saturday, April 30, 2011

Easter Tulips ... Software Editing

Here are the color versions of my earlier Black &White "Tulip" posts.  First is the original photo without editing.  Second is color enhanced version, with the background muted to B&W and a photo filter applied to the finished product.  Third and final is the color enhanced version, with the background muted to B&W, with an ART rendered finish applied.  Which one do you like best?





@Copyrighted Image, 2011.  All Rights Reserved.



 


@Copyrighted Image, 2011. All Rights Reserved.






@Copyrighted Image, 2011. All Rights Reserved.







Have to say, I am loving the possibilities for creativity offered by the photo editing software ....

2 comments:

  1. I like the third one...speaks to me the most in that light...but I think depending on the day and the mood...I would like the first...

    ReplyDelete
  2. : ) Thank you, Lorely. I hear you on the day and mood ... Mood does indeed influence our view of the world around us. Peace & Love, my friend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to share your thoughts. I'll read them and post them soon! God Bless! M