Thursday, February 17, 2011

No news is good news?

Well, I still have not heard from my Iranian friend.  But I did some searching on the net and found the name of the student who was killed in the riots on the streets of Terhan earlier in the week.  The name that I found is not a match for my friend, nor is the university.  So for now, I can breathe a sigh of relief that my Iranian friend is alright.  I will still continue to pray for his safety though.  I can only assume that he is focused on events currently transpiring in his homeland and that he will write to me again when things settle down a bit for him.  So for now, I will take the stand that no news is good news.


Here is a photo and accompanying news article ... blog post? ... related to what is going on in Iran at the moment.





Events such as these really make you stop and think about what is truly important in life, don't they?

No comments: