Monday, January 31, 2011

Still Can't Sleep ... The Original ...

Just like an old book, with its tattered, worn and treasured pages ... We always hold a special place in our hearts for  that which came first ... The original ... The familiar .... With that in mind, and since nothing bold, new and inspirational seems to be springing into my own mind these days:  here is the original for the photograph that I colored the other night when I could not sleep.



@Copyright 2010.  All Rights Reserved.

"Conversation in a Foggy Wood: Original"  High Contrast
(Next time I will try using a polarizer! ... Still learning?)



Maybe sometimes we need to return to the original in order to gleen new ideas and gather inspiration?




@Copyright 2010.  All Rights Reserved.

"Conversation in a Foggy Wood: Inspired!" 



Joyful day to you!  Once the Fog in my head clears, I am hopeful that mine will be too : )

Peace & Love,
M

No comments: