Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I Love Numbers ...



It never ceases to amaze me the way numbers come into play in my life ... I'm not a supersticious person or anything, but numbers really do play a significant role in my life. For instance, without even trying ... or really even noticing until the night before ... my first post for the New Year on my other blog was #100. And yesterday, I noticed that I had hit 1111 profile visits here on this blog ... the day of the 11th of January 2011 ... 1-11-2011. What are the odds? Well, quite frankly I don't believe in "the odds", nor do I play them ... I prefer to defy them. How about you?

Stuff like this happens to me ALL the time ... I should be buying more lottery tickets, no? ; )


Well, I hope today brings scores of FANTABULOUS things your way! Make today ROCK! : )

And I hope today brings a major score  in the U.S. House of Representatives, as the House was (I believe) scheduled to vote on the repeal of the "Healthcare Reform law", where Major Score == A VOTE TO REPEAL THE "Healthcare Reform law" (a massive snowball of a piece of legislation).



Lauren's Snowman


Lunchtime ... Here are some amazing numbers for you:  Just heard on the news that at the present moment 49 out of our 50 U.S. States have snow on the ground.  Even Hawaii has 7 inches of snow in the mountain regions.  Only Florida remains untouched by snow, and to the best of my recollection they have had some snow themselves a bit earlier in the season.  Have to say that these numbers would seem to deliver the final blow to the "global warming" theory.  And our snow, here in the Seattle area, did stick on the ground ... so my kids got the day off of school which they are loving.  Let it snow! : )


PJP

~M


P.S. Anyone out there familiar with Harshad numbers?

No comments: