Monday, May 24, 2010

Made it through yet another Birthday ....



Yes, it's official:  I am now another year older and wiser.  One has to wonder at this point ... just how wise can one get?  ; )   Well, I figure I've still a ways to go yet ...

Some wisdom to share with you?  Well, you're never gonna survive in this life unless you're willing to throw caution to the wind and just get a little crazy from time to time.  Trust me ... I get crazy OFTEN ... that's why I'm still smiling : ).  On that note, here's me getting crazy ... splashing in the water on my birthday.






How old?  Well a true lady never reveals her age ... Give it your best guess?
... At heart though: I'm not a day over 12  : ) 




Me around the age of 12 ... think I may have still been 11 here?



Why should we have to grow up anyway ... takes all the fun out of life, no?

We none of us know how much time we have left ...
So live each day to its FULLEST!!! ...
And simply try your best not to let the little things get you down.


Life got you down?  Come splash with me!  : )


My birthday wish? ... I got to wish on a falling star a few days prior ...
Lucky ME! ...
Well, among other things, I wished  for true peace and happiness in the lives of those that I love and care about. You are ever in my thoughts ... prayers ... and always close to my heart.  God Bless!



All My Love,
Michelle 

(a.k.a.  Isabelle (my alias) ... if you know me as Isabelle and not Michelle don't feel bad ... that's who I was in many former lives ... so Isabelle is just as much a part of me as Michelle : )  ... Then again, if you found your way here from my alias, you are a rather good detective ... because I 've done my very best to keep the this blog and my alias separate.  )



P.S. Today, the 24th, is my grandmother's birthday.  HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Grandma Jeanne.  I love you all the way to the stars and back again and again!  : ) : ) : ) : )

No comments: