Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Treasures of Italy ...

Finally located some of my Italy photos ... not all, but it is a start.  These were taken on a trip to Italy, with my husband several years ago.  Italy was what sparked my initial interest in photography ... but I never did anything with my interest in photography until recently. 


One of the oldest churches in Rome ... My favorite church in all of Italy ...
I call it 'My Saint Joseph's' and it is featured in my upcoming novel.
I didn't zoom in on the church because I love the contrast between the old, old and the new ...



These were taken with a lousy, basic, inexpensive point and shoot camera ... did not even have a zoom (?) ... We also went during off peak season, so there was lots of scaffolding on many buildings ... thus, I had to be creative with my shots ... very creative ... Fortunately Italy is so absolutely beautiful, you don't really need a fabulous camera to capture its inate beauty.


So without further adieu, here they are ...
Isa's Falling Star: Treasures of Italy ...





Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

No comments: