Friday, April 30, 2010

Got Crayons?

Coloring with the kids ...

I'd forgotten how much FUN it is to draw, sketch, color ... to start with a blank page and only your imagination ... no final destination ... just the joy of the journey ... the unexpected ... not knowing what you will create.

Kids have the life, no?  Perhaps we should spend more time seeing the world anew through their innocent eyes ... The world, I think, would be a better place if we all did this every once in awhile ...

Here is my creation ... I've titled it "Foreign Lands" ... my current read ("Matter", by Iain M. Banks) may have had some influence on the final outcome perhaps?



Copyright @April 2010 Michelle C. of whatplanetareyoulivingon.blogspot.com




Anyway ... roll up your own sleeves ... and find your own inner child ...

Peace & Have a Blessed Weekend!

No comments: