Friday, March 12, 2010

Looking for a USAF JAG Classmate ...



Heard a fighter jet streak by today and I wondered how you were doing these days?  Much better I sincerely hope!  







I have continued to pray for you since you posted your comment on my post regarding friends past.  Hope you were able to get in touch with Pat M.  He is a good man, with a good heart.  I feel as if good things and a sense of peace have finally come your way since you last wrote.  I will continue to keep you in my onging thoughts prayers though.  May God's continued peace, light and abundant blessings find their way to you.

All the Very BEST,
Michelle


P.S. Even though you may not see this message, per se, I still have faith that the universe will deliver my good intentions to you.  : )  I'm still trying to find a song to post for you.  If you happen to read this, maybe try and focus on a song or artist for me.  Then let's how close I get? Might be fun.

This is what I get from an initial reading ... just about you in general ...

Song:  "Kashmir", By Led Zeppelin ... from the album "Mothership"


I'll keep listening to see if I 'hear' anything else ...

3/15/2010 Okay, don't know if this is you, but this song popped into my head, out of nowhere this morning while having my morning cup of killer tea and I can't seem to get the soung out of my head.  I had to go onto Amazon and buy this, because I don't have it, but here it is.  Too noisy in my life right now to discern if this is you --sometimes my signals get crossed with lots of noise, personal strife.  Hoping after some quiet time alone tonight the signal will solidify. Then tomorrow I'll let you know for sure.

Song:  "Straight From the Heart", By Bryan Adams


Nope.  Signal cleared.  This wasn't you.  But someone was sending me this song?  I am still getting a metal vibe from you.  Am I right?

No comments: