Sunday, March 21, 2010

I LOVE Jimi Hendrix!

Song:  "Power to Love", By Jimi Hendrix


I found yet another reason to LOVE Jimi Hendrix ...

He was an artist ... not just a phenomenal musician, but he painted as well.  I happened upon this website late last night ... via ArtMagick.com (love this site!) ...

 AtlasGalleries, Jimi Hendrix

The Atlas Galleries site had a short biography of Jimi Hendrix's life, as well as some of his artwork for sale. Here are my favorites ...



'Blue Woman', By Jimi Hendrix



'Seattle Waterfront', By Jimi Hendrix



'Oblivion', By Jimi Hendrix




'By the Mountain', By Jimi Hendrix



'Valley of Neptune', By Jimi Hendrix





I also did some research into the details surrounding Jimi's death, at a very young age ... 27 years ... this website has lots of interesting facts ... judge for yourself:   The Death of Jimi Hendrix  ... Site also some neat site seeing info too.

God Bless you, Jimi ... wherever you may happen to be right now ... and know that when I listen to your music, you bring a smile to face ... you warm my soul and often inspire me ... you are truly a muse ... and a beautiful soul.


"When I die, I want people to play my music, go wild, and freak out an' do anything they wanna do." ~Jimi Hendrix

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will know peace." ~Jimi Hendrix

Song:  "Power to Love", By Jimi Hendrix


Peace to all who come this way ...


M

1 comment:

Michelle (Isabelle) said...

Yes, very interesting facts ... I agree. Such a talented soul ... such a tragic end! He definitely left his mark on the world though, didn't he? Thanks for stopping by and for the comment.