Saturday, January 23, 2010

Not your average violin?!

My middle daughter, who now plays the violin, heard about this unique spin on an electric violin from a visiting artist at her school.  She wanted me to share it with you all ... so without further adieu here it is.  First video is the violin itself and goofing around.  Second is the guy who made the electric baseball bat violin  playing our National Anthem.  Pretty cool!




posted by, Electric Violin Shop, Sept. 3, 2009






posted by GDonnellan, July 1, 2009


This rendition of our National Anthem ROCKS!  Awesome!  Right up there with Hendrix (see my playlist under 'Some of My Tunes').



P.S. I finally saw the movie 'The Invention of Lying' (on DVD).  It was not at all what I expected;  I absolutely LOVED it! ... Best movie I've seen all year :  ).  No seriously, best movie I've seen in ages!  If you haven't seen this movie and you're in need of a 'pick-me  up/feel good' ... warm's your heart (... lots of great laughs too) kind of a movie:  then you need to see this;  It won't disappoint.

No comments: