Thursday, October 22, 2009

Found a new way to FLY!


Sail boarding gold coast


Song: 'Times Like These', By Foofighters



NOTE: Please EXCUSE the Video Content Displayed After Viewing (Next & Prev) : ( ! I have no control over it and it was the best video I found ...


I've found a new way to FLY: sail boarding! Saw this at Alki beach a few weekends ago.  I've been trying to talk Ken into going with me ever since.  [And trying to talk myself into risking being cold and wet?!  : (  But, hey with the right gear we shouldn't have to wait for warmer weather ... Right?].  I so want to do this!!!!

I'd never seen anything like this before.  Knew about windsurfing, but didn't look like the blast that the guys we saw out on the water were having ... with a kite-like mini parasail and modified surfboard.  The day we saw this, the wind was blowing fiercely and the guys out on the water were having an absolute blast.  Awesome!  Can't wait to try this ... even if I have to wait for warmer weather ... or better yet a trip to warmer waters.  You never know ... it could happen.  :  )  Fun to dream!

Embrace your dreams ...

M

No comments: