Thursday, August 27, 2009

Found Something That I Had Been Missing ...













(Photo by me, on my cell phone camera while in my PJ's. I'm not proud: no finished make-up or hair fixing yet, but hey I'm SMILING again! That was the whole point. This was the moment and I went with it. And yes, I almost always have a cross on ... even when I sleep ... just makes me feel safe. Guess PJ top is see-through? At least I have something under it? I don't know: should I take this down? Need some unbiased opinions ... Okay: it stays.)

Woke up this morning and when I looked into the mirror, I found something that I had been missing as of late: MY SMILE!

Spending time on adventures, with my kids, these past few days has been good for me. It's helped to remind me what's really important in life and how to find the joy, and enjoy, the simple things in life.

Anyway, I'm on the way back. I Hope to be smiling A LOT more in the days ahead.

Peace and joy to you and yours!

God Bless!

M

No comments: